Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shampooooooooo....

So I tried this new shampoo called Deva Curl. Its really good It has no sulfate which is the thing that dehydrates curls and hair in general. It actually works I didn't have the whole kit but I just had a bottle that was $8 its the conditioner and It did really help my hair so I'm excited to get the whole kit .
It really did help my hair look healthy and my curls look really nice and not as frizzy as they normally would be. I didn't even need mouse which was very exciting for me and now my hair feels super soft and bouncy. Ill try to put pictures up to show my hair before and after I used it.






Now !!                                                                                                                           
Then!






No comments:

Post a Comment