Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lessons

Three things I have learned this year are:
I have learned alot about The Government. Way more then what I have ever wanted to learn in my entire life.
I have also learned alot about space and earth which I find very intoresting if I may say so. I would have never thought there were so many things to learn about earth space. It kinda creeps me out though Since they teach about sink holes and valcano eruptions weird things thaty happen to the world that we can never expect. Its all really scarry but very intoresting atleast i think so.
I have also learned how to make a spanish bread called quesadia! so good its practically a corn bread thats sweeter but has a salty tast to it and it has sesimi seeds for garnish. I know this sounds kinda grows but I like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment